The term signwriting today refers to signs painted directly by hand. The hand painted element of this specialised skill can create a warm and organic feel to any sign. In some situations allowing the raw texture of a wall to become a natural part of the design creating a uniquely inviting effect. In addition, the lack of boundaries created by frame or weight creates a rather limitless canvas when dealing with larger walls or entire buildings.
- High visual impact.
- Warm organic feature wall effect.
- Lack of heavy frame and materials makes this a perfect solution for over sized signage or for weaker / thinner walls.
- Aged hand painted signs not touched up can create a uniquely worn effect.
- Removal of sign requires over painting.
- Cleaning graffiti from a hand painted sign may require touch up painting.
Ask about product
options & customisations.
This information is intended as a introductory guide only. For more information relating to your specific requirements, please contact us directly. We are always happy to give advice on our products, services and pricing.