Whether it be to utilise wasted promotional space, to add privacy, or to cut down light, there are a lot of great reasons to apply graphics to glass. Choose from total block out, see through or one way vision options. If you don’t want the graphics to be there all the time, you can choose to have your prints installed into a roller blind so you can pull them up and down at will.
- This form of signage/display is very inexpensive, especially considering the high impact results.
- Can be used to create privacy when used on internal glass walls, business glass fronts and vehicles.
- Options that require no construction or mechanical fixings.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. UV hardy full solvent inks to resist fading for long lasting durability.
- Vehicle grade one way vision ensures clear visibility for driver.
- Outdoor grades available to help filter sun in some circumstances.
- Graphics can be installed as roller blinds to be put up and down at will.
- When applying graphics to the tinted side of glass, please be aware that the tint may get damaged upon removal.
When applying graphics to the non tinted side of tinted glass, please be aware that the tint will naturally darken the view though to the print.
Ask about product
options & customisations.
This information is intended as a introductory guide only. For more information relating to your specific requirements, please contact us directly. We are always happy to give advice on our products, services and pricing.