A floating sign can be a real feature when done well. Floating signs are made up of individually cut letters or graphic elements that are installed directly onto an open space. An open space could be a panel, a wall, a window or perhaps even mounted discretely to appear as though floating in mid air. Some really cool options when it comes to materials and cutting/mounting techniques make this a great option if you are looking to make a real statement.
- High visual impact.
- Wide range of materials available to create unique looks.
- Perfect for illuminated signs with many different effects achievable.
- Available in inexpensive options.
- Very durable, long term outdoor solution.
- Can be used to install large scale signage over corrugation.
Depending on size and material, weight can be a factor for weaker surfaces, such as thin fibro and freestanding walls.
Ask about product
options & customisations.
This information is intended as a introductory guide only. For more information relating to your specific requirements, please contact us directly. We are always happy to give advice on our products, services and pricing.