A decal can be a fairly broad term used to describe many different products, At it’s core, it is a graphic element on adhesive material intended for long term application onto another surface. Sounds a bit like a sticker right? It is…and it isn’t. Stickers are really the basic version of a decal, normally small and simplistic shapes only. With decals, you can do a lot more.
- Wide range of materials available to create different styles and effects.
- Great for window/glass application to keep obstruction of vision to a minimum.
- Flexible materials available for going across curved surfaces.
- Durable options for industrial heavy duty environments, including marine.
- Oversized options available as well as complex or multi component graphics.
- Products allow for relatively quick installation.
- Can be removed from most surfaces without damage and requires no screws, clamps or other fixings.
- Upon removal, may sometimes pull away paint if surface is not prepared properly.
- Individually cut fine type and graphics may be unsuitable for this option as there is not enough adhesive surface to ensure against lifting.
Ask about product
options & customisations.
This information is intended as a introductory guide only. For more information relating to your specific requirements, please contact us directly. We are always happy to give advice on our products, services and pricing.