Banners are a long time staple when it comes to signage. Why? Because, they work really well. The term banner is applied to a wide range of large format flexible prints that are either mounted or hung for display. You’ll find banners referred to as a myriad of names, most of which refer to the mounting or hanging options available. We’ve listed a few of the most common terms below.
- Internal and external options.
- A lightweight signage option for installation on weak or thin walls.
- Can be installed over damaged or rough surfaces.
Freestanding, framed or hung options available.
Very inexpensive options available.
- Create oversized, high impact signs fairly cheaply.
- Affordable options make these perfect for events, short term promotions or just to change out graphics regularly to keep publicity fresh and dynamic.
- Large banners placed in high wind conditions may require discrete cup slits to reduce drag.
Ask about product
options & customisations.
This information is intended as a introductory guide only. For more information relating to your specific requirements, please contact us directly. We are always happy to give advice on our products, services and pricing.